Monday, November 29, 2010

you can say that you don't miss me; i think about you everyday.


The smile fate was wearing slowly died.
Minutes turn to months.
Silence of the phone just
mocks my cry,
when I see that you've moved on.
Secret's out that I did care about you
You broke me, you left me
There was nothing I could do..
Do I ever cross your mind?
Because you're on mine all the time.
I can't believe how unfair life is, sometimes...
But.
I've found a way to close the door,
and be okay with nothing more but,
I found you once, you're lost again.
I don't want to, but I have to realize..
This might be,
this could be;
This is goodbye.
-----------
i'll miss you.
really, i will. i already do.
who am i kidding?
i have for a very long time.
it's silly to say that this is goodbye.
you left me cold and broken apart months ago.
but this time i'm finally making the change...
i'm finally saying goodbye.
i've tried every single trick and game in the book to get you to become a part of my life again.
i didn't care how big or small of a role you took on, my heart just ached to see your smile again.
but,
you had already moved on.
long, long ago.
so now it's my turn.
all this sadness, loneliness, depression, and pain has become all too much for my fragile heart to bear.
it comes to a point where i can either sit around and hope and pray with every fiber of my being, that something inside of you will change, and you will slowly come back to me, or i can move on.
but we all know that the first option is next to impossible.
i
need to move on.
you've changed, and i need to let this situation help me change, and make me stronger.
i will always love you beyond explination.
i will always be here for you.
but i can't sit around and devote my whole life to hopeless thoughts of you, and worthless actions.
maybe someday our paths will cross again.
maybe you'll actually be able to look at me instead of running and turning your head ever ytime i see you.
but i don't know.
and i
can't control it.
so i've got to do what's best for me.
it's time for me to move on, and experience better things.

but don't you dare forget that i'll love you,
{forever and always}



No comments:

Post a Comment

Though I may not reply to all of your comments, I read each and every one of them.
Your words mean so much to me.

xx