Tuesday, March 15, 2011

i love my followers. especially when they're crazy enough to give me awards.


The Rules:
1. Thank the person who loved you enough to bestow this gift.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Bestow this honor onto 10 newly discovered or followed bloggers– in no particular order– who are fantastic in some way.
4. Drop by and let your ten new friends know you admire them.

i have been so behind on this. i am so deeply sorry for not doing it sooner. i haven't found time to squeeze it in between all of my homework, work, and class blog posts. [i know, i know. then why do you post other stupid stuff? because i'm crazy. haha.] anyway. i am so very grateful that two beautiful and inspirational women that gave me this award; haze and ever. i love them both more than they could ever comprehend, and i adore both of their blogs. thank you both, so very very much.

7 things about Ashley:
1. Ever since reading The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald, I have engulfed myself in even more of his literature. His words are beautiful and his style is just incredible. I eat it for every meal, I tell you. I plan on reading all of his books...

2. I am addicted Regina Spektor and Adele. I could listen to them for days on end and never get tired of their gorgeous voices and amazing melodies. I attempt to play their songs on the piano, but typically that fails.

3. I am much too in love with reality shows on MTV. [Not including Jersey Shore, oh good gracious don't get me started on that show. No offense to you people who do like it... :) ] My favorites are: I Used To Be Fat, Teen Mom 1 &2, My Life As Liz, and Made.

4. I could eat lemon sorbet for the rest of my life and be just fine with that. Aside from the fact that I would probably get really fat, or turn into a lemon. And yes, that boy I blog about all the time... We have a strange connection with lemon sorbet. That's what I gave him on Valentine's day, well actually... It was the day after Valentine's. Oh and guess what? It's been exactly 1 month since then, today! Wow... Crazy. Anyway. I always silently smile to myself when I see it in the stores, now.

5. I love, love, love, love, LOVE Robert Pattinson. I think he's absolutely gorgeous and his accent makes him a million times cuter. Mmm.

6. Michael Buble is the only reason that my soul isn't completely destroyed. His songs have gotten me through many a rough night. I'm so glad I went to his concert last March. It was probably one of the best decisions in my life.

7. I am in love with Paris, France. Hopefully someday I'll be able to go there for myself. I have 5 pictures varying in sizes all around my room. All the patterns in my room are french block, [i.e. comforter, curtains, etc.] and even my purse has Paris pictures all over it. I think the city is absolutely beautiful.

My Inspirations:
These are the people I'm passing it on to. I don't care if you've already received it. Deal with it. :) It's more love for you! Woo!

-Becca; Eye of the Beholder
-Abbi; Broken
-Heather; My Inner Monologue
-Meg; And she said: Te quiero
-Haze; ...how far is Heaven?
-Philosophia
-Bella; Fragments of Me
-Lauren; A Gallery Of Broken Hearts
-Ever; Floating

Yeah, I'm lame and only did 9, and I did a lot of repeats...
You'll live. I promise.

Anyway! the people i listed above are so very amazing and inspirational. they all deserve this wonderful award. i love each and every one of you more than you'll ever know!

xx

7 comments:

  1. haha lemon sorbet. AMAZ I N G!
    patterson hot but ew he slept with paris hilton haha I guess if you were a guy you would jump at the chance..
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't deserve this. You, however, do. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 love you dearrrr. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You most definitely deserve this award and many others my dear! You're just absolutely amazing in every way possible, from your writing to your pictures— just wonderful. :)

    I also found myself liking Fitzgerald's writing stlye. :) Like yours, it's unique and intriguing. The way he describes even the simplest things leaves you wondering where he gets his ideas. Oh, what do you mean you fail at playing Regina Spektor's and Adele's songs on the piano? That time you played "Us" for me, I couldn't believe my ears. It was magnificent. MTV? Haha, oh you and your Teen Mom show... :P Lemon sorbet? Good stuff! A symbol of love no doubt. ;) ...you like Robert Pattinson too?! You're right, his accent makes him even more delicious... Ah, Michael Buble. <3 I'm so glad that his amazing songs have helped you so much. :)

    And I am definitely taking you with us to Paris someday! It'll be my sixth time there when I go, and next time I'll be able to bring a friend, so...

    Better start practicing your french ma chérie! ;P

    <3

    P.S. You passed it on to ME? A clueless little amateur like me does not deserve it one bit! But, I will accept it graciously because you're MY inspiration and I love you to death. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. funny girl... you passed it back on me... :)

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are amazing, Ashley. Thank-you yet again for a wonderful blog award, love! I am in love with Michael Buble, and Paris as well; both are food for the soul! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. We share #3! I am addicted to MTV shows. MADE is my overall favorite, but now that I Used to be Fat exists, it is pretty darn close.
    Thank you very much for nominating me dearest, you don't know how much it means to me.
    Love

    ~ Meg

    ReplyDelete

Though I may not reply to all of your comments, I read each and every one of them.
Your words mean so much to me.

xx